Potato and Lobster Casserole With Cheddar Bechamel
Serves 4 Mozart
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Pinch of ground cloves
- Pinch of ground cardamom
- 2 bay leaves
- ½ cup whole milk
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter, add flour and whisk to combine, then cook over medium heat, whisking occasionally, for 4–5 minutes or until a beige color develops.
- Add cloves, bay leaves and cardamom and cook for 1 minute.
- Whisk cold milk into roux in 3 parts.
- After adding each part of milk, return to a simmer and whisk smooth, stirring very frequently. Simmer for 10 minutes using a rubber spatula to scrape bottom of pan to avoid sticking and scorching.
- Remove from heat, remove bay leaves, and set aside.
Cook wedges of Mozart potatoes in your air fryer, then drizzle with oil and smoked paprika for one-of-a-kind steak fries