Roasted Mozart Caprese With Grape Tomatoes and Burrata
Serves 6 – 8 Mozart
- 2 pounds Mozart potatoes, cut ½” wedges
- 1 ½ teaspoon lemon zest/peel
- 1 cup prepared basil pesto
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 ounces each red and yellow grape tomatoes
- 1 large ball burrata or fresh mozzarella, deep chilled and cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, toss potato wedges in lemon zest and pesto. Season with salt and pepper, then place potatoes on baking sheet and roast until potatoes begin to brown, about 20 minutes.
- Pull out baking sheet and add tomatoes; toss again.
- Place baking sheet back in oven until potatoes are just done, or approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove to oven-safe serving dish and top with burrata and cracked pepper in random pattern. Place dish back in oven until cheese just begins melting.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with olive oil and vinegar. Serve immediately.
Cook wedges of Mozart potatoes in your air fryer, then drizzle with oil and smoked paprika for one-of-a-kind steak fries.